AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Digraph Sorts

We will be working on digraphs again.  We've done this previously with our Phonics Dance and Wilson's.  Our Treasures Reading series will be working on the sound of 'sh' and 'th'  This should be a review week, but we'll see how they do with these sounds.  I created a center I'd like to share working on the -sh sound.  You can click on the picture on the left to get it.

**IF you like this sort, I've also posted one on the Classroom Freebies page that is similar (it's sorting SH sounds by beginning and ending digraph).

I'd also like to thank one of my FABULOUS followers.  Angela created a sort sheet to go with the Pig Word Family sort.  You can click here to get her sort.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews