AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Craziness, Stress--AND Back to School (all go together well, don't ya think?)

This poor zebra----Can anyone besides me relate?



At this point--there can NOT be a crisis next week as my schedule is already full...so here It's 3:44 p.m.  I'm just sitting down to eat lunch---and I can TOTALLY relate to that poor zebra. Today is the first day of our county fair.  This is my daughter's first year in 4-H and she thought it would be a GREAT idea to take cooking and rabbits.  OHH boy!  Actually, I've enjoyed the rabbits---but it's going to be sad to see them go....guess it's a good thing we are leaving for vacation after the sale....AND what was I thinking going on vacation the week before school starts?  AHHH!!  There goes the craziness again.  To top it all off, we're in the process of selling our house and an out of town buyer wants to view it tomorrow (you mean I have to clean?...how can I blog, and pinterest, and google for new ideas----I'm sure all of those words are verbs lol)--As you can see, my priorities are not cleaning my house, but hey, I'm eating lunch!!  ANYWHO----since I'm busy the next two weeks, I need to take every minute I have and make the most of preparing for back to school.  I have several favorite books I like to read within the first week of school (hopefully I will be able to post more mini-lit units for those...but did I mention how crazy things are?).  One that I do like to do is Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes.  It's a great book for the first day.  I've complied a list of activities, poem, story cards, worksheets, and a craft into this mini-unit.  You can click HERE to get it!  I hope that you're able to use something---and if you are---feel free to drop me a comment. I do enjoy them! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi there
    so funny that my daughter is in foods and rabbit in 4H too. Small world! Love your stuff

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews