AboutStoreFavorite LinksHomeFavorite Blogs

Friday, July 29, 2011

Calendar Math

So I went into my classroom to work today (drug the WHOLE family with me---they love me for that, especially the kids), and worked on putting things away, throwing things out, and my WONDERFUL hubby was setting up the Tiki Reading Hut. He did well, I'll post pictures when it's complete.  I felt the whole time I was in there, that I was walking around in circles, just moving piles around, yet not really accomplishing anything.  Anyone know what I mean?  Anyway, I was redoing my calendar math board--making it more first grade friendly, and decided I should "cutesy" up some of the things on it, and not just use my handwriting.  So here's an oldie, but goodie poem with some DJ inkers thrown in.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Another option is Personal Contract Purchase, PCP for short, and as of late PCP has turned out to be exceptionally famous. Here you likewise concur the mileage you anticipate that your auto will clock up every year. cash advance

    ReplyDelete

First Grade and Fabulous

Total Pageviews